The comprehensive warranties on vehicles, parts and panels will give you complete peace of mind and confidence in your new Mazda.
New vehicle warranty for passenger vehicles
Mazda's passenger vehicle range is backed by a 3-year, unlimited kilometre warranty. It covers parts and panels so you can enjoy your new Mazda with peace of mind.
Mazda extended warranty
- Extended warranty is only available for purchase at the time of a new Mazda vehicle sale or when the vehicle is purchased second hand from an authorised Mazda dealer within the existing warranty period.
- Once purchased, the Extended warranty gives you a further 12 months protection after your standard 3 year new vehicle warranty expires. This means your new Mazda will be covered by our factory warranty for a total of 4 years, with unlimited kilometres.
- Is fully transferable if selling your Mazda during the warranty period – enhancing resale value.
- Has no limit or excess if you make a claim. For full terms and conditions please refer to Mazda's New Vehicle Warranty.
- Extended warranty is not available on BT-50 vehicles